by Felix 'SniperBeamer' Geyer
Thunderbird-Tray is a system tray launcher tool for Mozilla Thunderbird, the popular e-mail client.
You can use TB-Tray to hide Thunderbird to the tray while you don't need it.
When you click the tray icon, TB-Tray will restore Thunderbird.
It also has a menu of options for quick access to Thunderbird features.
Thunderbird-Tray is freeware (open source) and licensed under the GPL.
If you like this tool, please support me by making a donation:
Please start TBTray-Config.exe after the installation and set the path of Thunderbird!
Version 1.2 (08.11.2005):
- Added: Option 'Restart and hide Thunderbird' on Thunderbird Close
- Added: Option to start TB-Tray on Windows Start
- Added: TBTray-Config is now displayed in XP-Style
- Added: Bulgarian, Estonian, Finnish, Korean, Macedonian, Russian and Slovak translations
- Fixed: Does not work with Thunderbird 1.5 Beta 1 (#1292478)
- Fixed: Doesn't reduce memory usage (#1063111)
- Fixed: Profile names with spaces did not work
- Thunderbird v1.0 or later
2000, XP (tested)
98, ME, NT4 (untested)
If you want to translate TB-Tray to your language, download Language.ini, translate it and add it to the Patches Tracker.
If you need support, post it in the Support Request Tracker.
If you found a bug, post it in the Bugs Tracker.